JCPenney Credit Card Login, Payment, Register Guidelines and Customer Service. The JCPenney Credit Card provides its consumers with the ability to manage their accounts online. Follow the steps in the guide below to learn how to open an online credit card account, login, make a payment, or recover your account’s password.
Keep reading to know more.
Table of Contents
About JCPenney Credit Card
Customers who already have a JCPenney Credit Card can log in online and pay their bills. Synchrony Financial backs the credit card. It enables you to receive several rewards and bonuses.
You can save 15% when you use your credit card to make purchases of clothing, furniture, shoes, and jewelry. With the chance to accumulate reward points with each dollar spent together with special discount offers to improve your shopping experience, it is a credit card that is helpful for frequent shoppers.
It’s easy to utilize JCPenney’s online store; all the cardholder needs to do is log in using their user name and password. As soon as you log in to your credit card account, you may pay bills, activate cards, check your reward points balance, set up account notifications, and view recent transactions.
With the comprehensive set of instructions listed below, we have simplified the login process for you.
Benefits of Having a JCPenney Credit Card
Signing up for the JCPenney Card entitles you to a variety of benefits. First, cardholders receive a first-purchase discount the moment they sign up. This means you can save money by:
- 15% off JCPenney’s clothing, shoes, salon items, accessories, jewelry, furniture, beds, and other home purchases
- 15% off of personalized blinds and shades (U.S.-based stores only)
- 5% of home appliances (U.S.-based stores only)
- Smartwatches, electronics (including televisions), and Modern Bride® Design Your Dream Ring are all discounted by 5%.
Additionally, if you are required to wait for the card approval after applying for your JCPenney credit card and don’t get an immediate credit decision after applying, accepted cardholders will get a $10 discount in their credit card package.
The second benefit is double membership reward points, which entitles you to two points for every dollar spent at places that qualify. Although the 1:1 earning ratio sounds strange, the “double” meaning can be confusing because normal JCPenney Rewards members (non-cardholders) only get one point for every $2 spent. As a result, the “dual” distinction.
On Special Savings Days, cardholders can earn even bigger discounts than normal rewards members thanks to the JCPenney Card’s exclusive offers and special savings days (such as Memorial Day sales).
Another benefit is that for each 200 points you get, you’ll get a $10 certificate. This indicates that spending $200 nets you $10, or that each point is worth $.05.
Furthermore, carrying a JCPenney credit card in your wallet entitles you to birthday offers. You can therefore expect a birthday gift on the day of your birth provided you’ve made at least one purchase in the previous 12 months and have a good account status.
The JCPenney Card’s exclusive financing offers might be one of its best features. You might be eligible for special financing in increments of 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 months for some of the goods and products carried by JCPenney, including mattresses, furniture, jewelry, and major appliances.
Be aware of the fine print of special funding sources, as you might be required to pay off the entire item within the allotted period of time to avoid being charged the high APR of this card.
Before logging into the JCPenney Credit Card account, what do you need?
Keep the following in mind when entering your JCPenney Credit Card account:
- Examine the dependability of your internet connection.
- You must have a JCPenney Credit Card Account to log in. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page if you haven’t already.
There are now two methods for logging in: via a website and via an application. Both options need you to utilize a computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or another internet-connected device.
How To Sign In JCPenney Credit Card account on the website?
Step 1: Open your web browser
Launch your chosen web browser and open a new tab. For any financial transactions, we advise you to use a trusted and common web browser, such Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices.
Step 2: Go to login page
Visit the JCPenney Credit Card’s login page at https://jcpenney.syf.com/accounts/login/
Step 3: Enter your account info
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Then, click on “Secure Login” button to access your JCPenney Credit Card account.
Tutorial Video for Logging into JCPenney Credit Card account on the website
Why should you download a JCPenney Mobile App?
Whether you’re looking for a cute weekend look or some house basics, JCPenney is sure to have what you’re looking for at a price you’ll love! Never pass up an opportunity to save money when buying for him, her, the kids, or the house.
Purchase things from well-known companies to create a memorable shopping experience. Shop new clothing, compare prices in-store, view order history, and much more. It has everything you could desire in an app! Moreover, there are some powerful features of JCPenney mobile app:
- Super easy shopping: With the help of our cutting-edge design, you can find everything you want at rates you love. For your unique fit and size recommendations for every style, use our True Fit tool!
- Pick up in-store and buy in app: Find what you need quickly, purchase it using the app, and pick it up in the same day in one of our locations! If you need it quickly, try contactless curbside pickup!
- Save coupons in your wallet: You may now save the weekly rewards and coupons to your wallet. You can apply the coupons to your order by using them when you shop in-app or by showing the barcodes to the JCPenney employee.
- Never pass up a bargain: Everybody enjoys a good deal, so JCPenney wants to make sure you never pass up another opportunity to save money with a coupon or a deal! Opt-in to receive push alerts or an in-app inbox with the latest JCPenney specials and shopping events.
- Bookmark your favorites: You can come back at any time and buy your favorite things that you saved for later.
- JCPenney Credit Card: This app makes it simpler than ever to manage your JCPenney credit card!
Currently, it’s simple to check your balance, pay your payment, and explore offers exclusive to JCPenney credit cardholders.
If you want to download JCPenney mobile app and log in your credit card account, you need to follow the instructions below.
How to Log in JCPenney credit card account on Mobile App?
Step 1: Install the JCPenney Mobile App
Click the link below to download the JCPenney mobile app for your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
- Download JCPenney Mobile App on App Store.
- Download JCPenney Mobile App on Google Play.
Step 2: Launch the JCPenney Mobile app
You open the program you downloaded. The screen for logging in will display. You need to enter your user ID and password. Then, click on “Log In” to access your JCPenney Credit Card account.
Why can’t I get access to JCPenney Mobile App?
You may be unable to access your app account for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is incorrect account or login information. Check your details twice before logging in to avoid this.
There may be times when you are unable to log in, but you will always be notified. Software upgrades will be made on a regular basis.
If the login page does not appear, check that the login account type in your browser is set to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How to Retrieve the Forgotten JCPenney Credit Card Account’s User ID or Password?
Forgot User ID
Step 1: Go to login site
Go to the JC Penney’s login page. The link is already specified in the login section above.
Step 2: Choose “Retrieve User ID”
Click on the “I forgot my User ID” link that is beneath the “Secure Login” button as the image shown below.
Step 4: Verify your information
The directed page requests you to enter your information including your account number and zip code.
Then, click on “Continue” button. After that, type the one-time passcode sent to your mobile phone.
You’ll be returned to the login screen, with your username already filled in after completing all the processes.
Step 1: Go to reset the password page
Click on “I forgot my Password” link on the JCPenney Credit Card’s login page.
Step 2: Type your personal information
The directed page requires you to enter your user ID and zip code. Then, click on “Continue” button.
Step 3: Create new password
You will be asked to create your new password. You must follow the rules to the password guidelines. A temporary identifying code will prompt you to complete verification. After that, you will be directed to your account login’s homepage.
How to enroll in a JCPenney Credit Card account?
To register a JCPenney credit card account, follow the steps below. Keep your financial or personal information available before starting the registration process, though.
Step 1: Go to the login section
First, go to the homepage of the official site of the JCPenney credit card or click on the link I have mentioned above.
Step 2: Visit the Register page
Click on “I want to Register” link as the image shown below.
Step 3: Enter the required information
The directed page requests you to enter your account number and zip code. After filling in all the details, click on “Continue” button.
Step 4: Follow the directions
Follow the rest of the prompts until you complete the registration process. After that, you have your own JCPenney Credit Card account.
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card?
Step 1: Go to the login page
Visit to the homepage of the official website of the JCPenney credit card or click on the link I have mentioned above.
Step 2: Visit the Register page
Click on “I want to Apply” link as the image shown below.
Step 3: Confirm your account
In the next page, you must enter last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN and mobile phone number. Then, click on “Continue” button.
Step 4: Follow the instructions
Follow the rest of the prompts until you complete the applying process. After that, you own a JCPenney Credit Card.
How to Make Your JCPenney Credit Card Payment?
You can benefit from a number of benefits when you apply for a JCPenney credit card, including 5% to 15% off of specific items, special financing days, and reward points. To maintain the good standing of your account after using your card, you must make your payment on schedule. Here are your choices.
Make your JCPenney Credit Card Payment by Mail
Unless you choose electronic billing, your credit card statement will arrive in the mail every month. You can mail your credit card bill to the address on the bill when it comes in. But if you’ve lost your statement or would like to make another payment, you can look up your account details as follows:
- Click “Account Summary” after logging into your JCPenney credit card account. You will receive a summary of your account here, including with details on your balance, due date, and other account details.
- Once you are aware of your balance, you can either write a check or buy a cashier’s check for that sum.
- To guarantee that the payment will be accurately credited, include the account information for your JCPenney credit card on the memo line.
- Send your payment to:
P.O. Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Make your JCPenney Credit Card Payment in the Store
At JCPenney, it’s simple to make an in-store payment. Here’s how it’s done:
- Using the online shop locator, you may find the nearest JCPenney location.
- Pay for your credit card using cash, cheque, or money order at the store.
- For your records, keep a copy of your payment receipt.
Make your JCPenney Credit Card Payment Online
If you already have an online account with JCPenney, you can make a payment in three simple steps. If you don’t already have an account, follow the instructions above.
After you’ve created an online account, follow these steps to make a payment:
- Enter your user ID and password to log in at the JCPenney online payment page.
- Choose the “Pay my Bill” option.
- Enter the details for your checking account, payment amount, and payment date. To process the payment, you’ll also need your bank’s routing number.
Even though the payment will be made as scheduled, keep in mind that payments can take a minimum of three days to post to your account.
Pay JCPenney Credit Card by phone
Call 1-800-527-4403 for credit/debit card payment.
Make sure you have your card info on hand. They require it to handle your payment.
How to Handle a Late Payment on Your JCPenney Credit Card
If you have a late payment on your JCPenney credit card, you should pay as soon as you can using one of the accepted payment options.
After the end of your JCPenney billing cycle, you have 23 days to make a payment without incurring interest or late fees. If you miss the deadline for your payment, you will be charged a late fee of $27 (if you haven’t been late within that previous six billing cycles) or $38 (if you have been late at least once in those billing cycles). In either instance, the cost will not exceed your minimum payment.
Contact JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service
Contact By Phone
- For U.S. cardmembers, call 1-800-527-4403 for internet support (or 011-800-527-4403 for residents of Mexico) and 1-800-542-0800 for general inquiries.
- For cardmembers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, please call 1-800-981-8400.
- If you have your card but no coupon, call the card’s customer service department at (800) 527-4403 to report the situation.
Contact by Mail
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 965009
Orlando, FL 32896-5009
- Cardholders in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands can write to:
JCPenney Credit Services
PO Box 364788
San Juan, PR 00936-4788
Contact by Social Media Platforms
- JCPenney’s official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jcp
- JCPenney’s official Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcpenney
- JCPenney’s official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jcpenney/
- JCPenney’s official Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jcpenney
- JCPenney’s official Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jcpenney/
FAQs about JCPenney Credit Card
What credit score is needed for the JCPenney Credit Card?
The JCPenney Credit Card account will almost certainly require decent credit. This requires a minimum score of 640 or above. Work on raising it before applying if your credit score isn’t high enough for the JCPenney Credit Card.
Does the JCPenney Credit Card earn rewards?
The JCPenney Cardmembers are immediately registered in JCPenney Rewards. This rewards program permits cardholders to earn reward points on qualified JCPenney credit card purchases.
Can I use a JCPenney Credit Card anywhere?
The JCPenney Credit Card is accepted at JCPenney stores, JCPenney.com, and partner retailers like Sephora locations inside JCPenney stores, Sephora.com, Rite Aid, and Riteaid.com. JCPenney Mastercard credit cards can be used everywhere, just like any other credit card.
How do I check the balance on my JCP Visa card?
You can log into your Synchrony Bank account online or contact customer support by phone at 1-800-542-0800 to check the balance on your JCPenney credit card. The Synchrony Bank app allows you to view the balance on your JCPenney Credit Card as well.
People Also Read: