Lowe’s Synchrony Credit Card Login: Access Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card login portal allows you to manage your Lowe’s Synchrony account, make payments, check your credit score and so on. Let’s look at how to log in, enroll and make a payment right now.
About Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card
In fact, Synchrony Bank issues Lowe’s Credit Card.
When you use the Lowe’s Advantage Card, you’ll save 5% off* your qualified purchase or order charged to your Lowe’s account. The Lowe’s Advantage Card gives customers who spend $299 or more the option to spread their payments out over time with Special Financing**. This is a significant advantage when making a large investment.
Additionally, non-promotional purchases and purchases made during promotions are subject to the standard account terms. The standard APR for new accounts is 26.99%. The bare minimum interest rate is $2. The terms that apply to current cardholders can be found in their credit card agreement.
There are 4 types of Business cards including Lowe’s Business Advantage, Business Rewards Card, Lowe’s Commercial Account, and Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card. For Lowe’s Business Credit Card, for the first six months, you can get 5% cash back at Lowe’s and then 2%.
Simply log into your Lowe’s Card account on Lowes.com to view and securely pay your bill. Thanks to online account management, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to pay your bill with your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card. Set your payment to monthly autopay. Below are instructions to help you access your reward card account.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login Instructions
Log in to a personal Lowe’s Synchrony Credit Card account
Signing in allows you to make payments and manage your account more efficiently. Here are the steps for login:
Step 1: Navigate to the login page.
You may get to the Synchrony Bank for Lowe’s syf login page by clicking here: https://lowes.syf.com/accounts/login/
Step 2: Input Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card login portal
In the “Access Your Account” section, please provide your user ID and password.
When finished, log in by clicking the Secure Login option. As a result, you may utilize Synchrony Bank’s utilities services for Lowes.
Read more: Synchrony Bank Customer Service
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card login portal
- Open Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card homepage at https://www.lowes.com/u/login
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- You can tick on remember me
- Tap sign in to access online account
Please keep in mind that you may only log in if you have already established an account.
If you are unable to view the login page, please recheck your network, reload the page, or change the login IP address.
If you require rapid payments, you can “Pay as a guest.” We will show you how below.
Log in to Lowe’s Business Credit Account instructions
When you log in, you may manage your Lowe’s Commercial and Lowe’s Business Advantage accounts online from any device, at any time, and from any location. It is simple and secure to see your invoices, statements, pay your account, and other information.
The following are the login procedures.
Step 1: Go to Lowes SYF homage
Navigate to the Lowe’s Business Credit Center website: https://lowes.syf.com/commercial/
Step 2: Input your account info
Enter your login information, including your password and account number.
Then, in the lower right corner, click Login to log in.
Explore more: Synchrony bank login Instructions
How to log in to Lowe’s app?
Step 1. Download the app.
To login, you need to download the Lowe’s app first. You can download it on both Appstore and Google Play.
Step 2. Launch the app and log in
After downloading the app, you launch it.
On the first screen, you will see the login section. Input your username and password in the required box then click “Log in”.
How to recover your Lowe’s Synchrony Credit Card password or user ID?
If you have forgotten your password.
- Go to the login section.
- Click on I forgot my password
- Enter your user ID and zip code, click the “Continue” button
- Select your password
- Then login
If you’ve forgotten your user ID.
- Navigate to the login section
- Click on I forgot my password user ID
- You must provide your account number, name, email address, and the month and day of your mother’s birthday.
- View your user ID at the end
Lowe’s Credit Card Application Synchrony Bank
Step 1: Go to Lowe’s enrollment page
You go to the credit card page at https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center.
Then click on “Appy now”.
Step 2: Provide your info
Input your info details:
- Last 4 Digits of your SSN/ITIN
- Phone number
- Your name
- Contact info
For each part completed, you click the “Continue” button.
Step 3: Complete
To finish your application, adhere to the instructions.
Note: Keep in mind that, to be accepted for this card, you must have a credit score of at least 640.
How to register Lowes Credit Card?
Step 1: Open Lowes Credit Card page at https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit.
Step 2: Choose card types:
- Lowe’s Advantage Card
- Lowe’s Business Advantage
- Lowe’s Commercial Account
- Lowe’s Business Rewards
- Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card
- Lowe’s Lease to Own
You can view the benefits of each card here. To choose the card to want to appy, click “Apply Now” button.
Step 3: Provide required info and verify
Step 4: Click Submit at the end.
How to activate your Lowes Credit Card?
- To activate your Lowe’s credit card, go to www.lowes.com/activate.
- Please enter your User ID and Password to access the portal.
- By clicking the “Register” button, you can log in or create a new account and activate your card.
- Enter the Lowe’s card number from the front of the card to continue.
- The following information is required: your birthdate, your Social Security number’s last four digits, or your mother’s maiden name.
- Log in to your account right away.
- Choose “Activate” from the menu.
- Your card is now operational.
Lowe’s Credit Card Payment Methods
You will need to sign up for an online Lowes.com account with the card issuing bank’s financial institution before you can make a payment using your Lowe’s credit card online.
You will need to visit the login page for American Express in order to make a payment using your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards credit card.
Lowe’s credit card login payment
- Go to Lowe’s webpage that handles online payments.
- To begin the registration process, you will need to provide your account number and ZIP code for Synchrony-issued cards, as well as the card number and card ID number printed on the back of the card.
- To finish registering for the event and to access your online account, simply follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Find out more: Synchrony Bank Phone Number
Create a payment plan and set up recurring payments: In order to finalize the transaction, we require the account and routing numbers associated with your bank.
Make an Online Payment With Synchrony Bank’s QuickPay
With the help of QuickPay from Synchrony Bank, you may pay your bills online without logging in.
- Go to Lowe’s QuickPay website at https://lowes.syf.com/quickpay/unregisteredstart.
- To make your payment, enter your credit card information, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code.
- Then, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- To begin, go to https://lowes.syf.com/accounts/login/.
- For cards issued by Synchrony, you will need to provide your account number as well as your ZIP code to begin the registration process. For other cards, you will need to provide the card number & card ID number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish registration and access your online account.
- Schedule and arrange payments. You must provide your bank account and routing number to complete the transaction.
Lowe’s Card Payment by Mail
Lowe’s accepts payments via mail as well. The address on your billing statement is where you should send a check as well as money order, or you may just use one of the locations below.
|CARD TYPE||ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT|
|Lowe’s Project Card or Lowe’s Advantage Card.||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914|
|Lowe’s Visa Reward Program.||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 960010, Orlando, FL 32896-0010|
|Lowe’s Commercial Account.||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970|
|Accounts Receivable at Lowe’s||Lowe’s P.O. Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954|
|Lowe’s Business Rewards with American Express.||Call American Express at 866-537-1397 to get the payment address for your state.|
Find more: Amazon Synchrony bank login & payment
Making a phone payment with a Lowe’s credit card
You can use your Lowe’s credit card to make a phone payment, but you might be charged more if you need to do it quickly. Make a call to the number listed for your account type:
|ACCOUNT TYPE||Lowe’s Credit Card Phone Number|
|Lowe’s Consumer Credit Cards||888-840-7651|
|Lowe’s Business Account||888-840-7651|
|Lowe’s Accounts Receivable||866-232-7443|
|Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards||866-537-1397|
Paying With A Lowe’s Credit Card In-Store.
Of course, customers can also use their Lowe’s Credit Card to pay in person.
If you’re making your first in-store payment for Lowe’s, you can ask one of their friendly and helpful customer service employees how the procedure works.
How to check your qualification for a Lowe’s credit card?
- You navigate to the Consumer Credit Center page at https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center.
- Click on the box below “See if You Pre-Qualify”.
- Enter your SSN/ITIN and phone number. Click “Continue”.
- Keep providing your info to the end,
- Now you can see See if You Pre-Qualify.
How to check your Lowe’s Gift card balance?
- Online: You need to log in to your account first then navigate to the Gift card section. You can both use websites or apps.
- Call: You can call to query your gift card at 1-800-560-7172
- In-person: You can go to any Lowe’s store to ask a representative.
Contact Lowe’s credit card Customer Service
Here are Lowe’s credit card phone numbers:
- Lowe’s Business Advantage: 1-800-508-2520
- Lowe’s Advantage: 1-800-444-1408
- Lowe’s Commercial Account: 1-866-232-7443
- Lowe’s Business Rewards: 1-866-537-1397
- Customer Care: 1-800-445-6937
Synchrony Bank For Lowes near me
How to cancel your Lowes Credit Card?
Phone Call to cancel
To cancel your Lowes Credit Card, make a call to Lowe’s customer support at (800) 444-1408. You can see this number on the back of your card.
- Dial customer service at (800) 444-1408.
- Press “2”.
- Enter your account or card number, or just say you don’t have an account or card number and then confirm.
- Next, you have the option of typing in your SSN or stating that you do not have one.
- Say “More Options” after hearing the menu options, followed by “Close Account.”
- Hold off connecting to a customer support agent.
Cancel account online
This is easier way to cancel your account.
- Login to your Lowes account as above.
- Navigate to account services options
- Choose Close Account.
It’s crucial to understand that your credit score can drop if you decide to cancel your Lowe’s Store Card. Make sure you are aware of this before canceling.
How do I pay my Lowes credit card bill online?
Simply log in to your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card login page, which is accessible via Lowes.com, to see and pay your bill securely. You’ll never have to forget to make a payment with your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card thanks to online account management. Set up AutoPay so that your payment is paid automatically each month.
How do I pay my Lowes credit card by phone?
If you prefer to pay by phone, dial (800) 444-1408 and follow the instructions.
Is Lowe’s credit card instant approval?
For both online and in-store applications, the standard Lowe’s Store Card approval time is immediate. You will receive an email containing temporary card information after receiving instant approval, which you can use until your actual card arrives.
How to check Lowe’s credit card application status?
By phoning (888) 840-7651, the customer support line for Lowe’s, you can find out the status of your application for a credit card.
Thank you for reading the HDBank Career article, we hope this article can help you understand more about Synchrony Bank For Lowes Credit Login and ways to make payments.
Other Related Posts:
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Target Red Card Login
- Care Credit Login
- JCPenney Credit Card Login
- Citibank Credit Card Login